1.    #1  
    I know this is a little off topic but I am waiting for the blackberry client before I can go to the 650(work implications). It was announced back in the summer of 2004 but nothing yet. Anyone have any information on this? I see other OS's are already starting to support the blackberry client.
    I'm waiting for this as well.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Anyone know how this blackberry client will work???

I am currently unfamiliar with how blackberryies work........

For example my work currently offers bb from tmobile and att....

now if i wanted to user the bb client with sprint.... what does that entail?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Will this BB client have a cost? or is it from Palm as a patch? My co. already has the BB server stuff running. I just need the client for my Treo.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    The Blackberry sucks. My GF just got one. The Treo is 100 times better.
    most likely the bb client will come at a price, but the tab might get covered by your company if you tug enough...
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Tripe xXx...after using the treo 600, and going to the 7100r...i died...the treo owns the bb...however...it they pushed their products differently and such they would own...however what they do, push e-mail, they do best i must say
    The problem with BB is that it is not 100% full push for all Outlook functionallity. There are other solutions (GoodLink, for example) that push everything and never require cradling. BES 4.0 will support full OTA, but I haven't seen anything other than a beta or pre-release implementation of 4.0.