1.    #1  
    www.chattermail.com gives some french text ?
    its chatteremail.com
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    Fine .. www.chatteremail.com does not give you the website either just the downloads .. wheres the home page where you can review, try and buy this product ?? I saw it the other day
    Actually, it's at www.imchatter.com for now.

Marc
    lol as all I ever do is download the newest version I comnpletely forgot about the website. Silly me.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  6.    #6  
    Marc,

HOLY CRAP .. I downloaded your APP .. and in 15 minutes had both my email accounts setup for instant email delivery. Does this drain any additional power when its in its sleep mode to keep that running ?

*note* first app i've ever purchased with only 15 minutes of trial .. what an awesome product.
    Hi...

Email is pushed (I have to assume your IMAP host supports IDLE), so there is going to be network activity as messages are sent, received, and changed. You'll definitely see a hit to battery, but it's almost always manageable. If you're on Verizon or Sprint on a T600, battery drain is highest; GSM phones and the T650 are very good.

There are lots of posts about battery life; you might do some searching.

Glad you're enjoying it so far!

Marc
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Hi...

Email is pushed (I have to assume your IMAP host supports IDLE), so there is going to be network activity as messages are sent, received, and changed. You'll definitely see a hit to battery, but it's almost always manageable. If you're on Verizon or Sprint on a T600, battery drain is highest; GSM phones and the T650 are very good.

There are lots of posts about battery life; you might do some searching.

Glad you're enjoying it so far!

Marc
    Ok good its a 650 with Sprint. I do have it set to "sleep" from 9pm to 6am when i'm asleep anyway so that should help. What a wonderful application.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    riekl -

I have been using Chatter on a Sprint T650 for about a month, and for 3 months prior to that on a VZW T600. I concur with Mark, whereas on VZW I would be lucky to get through 6 hours with any significant amount of messaging and calls, the T650 on Sprint can easily last an entire day with inxs of 100 min's of fone calls and 100 messages rec'd/sent in constant online sync. I haven't even had to think about buying an extra battery.

Go Chatter!

FYI - Mark - I know this is the wrong thread, but 19.7 is extremely stable and I would say that u r ready for the 1.0 release :-)
    ambtreo -

Actually, I found a horrific reset-causing bug in 19.7, though I don't know how many people would ever see it... I'm still hopeful for Feb. 1.

Marc
    marc...I've been enjoying all these updates. The hi res icons look AWESOME!

One thing if I download a pic and try to save it if there's a space in the name and I try to save it I get a message telling me to rename it. When I hit ok two diaolog boxes keep flashing back and forth and I have to soft reset to get out of it.