1.    #1  
    My Sprint PCS phone prior to activating my Treo 650 last month was a Sanyon SCH5500 which was rock solid in my house 99% of the time.

I noticed almost immediately after activating the Treo 650 that about 40% of my incoming calls were either going straight to voice mail or, even though the call was ringing on the caller end it did not ring through to the phone or, in many cases, not even ring through to voicemail.

A call to Sprint, Treo support and a visit to a Sprint Store resulted in no help whatsoever.

What to do, what to do?

I noticed from time to time that the data arrows on the top of the screen were active even though I was not in a Vision session (Vision was enabled by default but not active). So, I disabled vision by default, and................
    Now 95% of my calls are going through (verified by the fact i call the Treo from my landline).

Has anybody else trie this? Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Pete
    If the arrows are green, voice calls won't get through to your phone, but they should go to voicemail. That's a limitation of the network, btw, not just the phone.

But if the arrows are grey, then phone calls should ring through. Certain apps can enable data sessions in the background that will turn the arrows green. Email apps set for push email, or that check mail on a timed basis, for example.

Sorry I can't give you any specific suggestions.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.