1.    #1  
    Is there some way to get the latest Contact application on to the Treo 600, and is it compatible? I've read that the one that comes with the Treo 650 allows pictures to be associated to a contact.
    I have the 600, and it came with the capability to associate a picture with a contact. Note that the contact must be in Favorites, but I have associated pictures with most of them, and the picture comes up on the screen when they call me.
    Michael Welter
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Treo 600 on Verizon Wireless
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Welter
    I have the 600, and it came with the capability to associate a picture with a contact. Note that the contact must be in Favorites, but I have associated pictures with most of them, and the picture comes up on the screen when they call me.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but the picture associated with a Favorite is not associated with a contact; it is only associated with a Favorite button.

What I'm looking for is to be able to have a Picture field in the Contacts application so I can remember what a person looks like, or have some other image associated to a particular contact record. This functionality is available with the latest version of the Contact application (e.g., the one included with the 650).
    You might want to try Agendus for that. It also has some other features you might like. Go to Iambic.com to check it out.
    Mobi·gas·mic!