1.    #1  
    Has anyone found a belt holster? I remember someon mentioned that it fit in the holster for the HBH-600. Has anyone tried this? http://www.1800mobiles.com/448643.html

I don't like the lanyard, as I would never wear it around my neck in a professional setting. It would seem the nub on which the earclip used to be connected (I'm using a Jabra Eargel) could be a place for a minimalist belt clip to be attached but it would take a bit of ingenuity.
    just dont put it in your shirt pocket. Bad. Very bad!
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I usually carry mine in my coat/jacket pocket... Doesn't get washed as much

Art
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    I took the part that hooks into the phone and the little string attached to it off the lanyard that goes around your neck, then I just hooked it onto a beltloop. It hangs there and I just unhook it when a call comes in...very handy and it doesn't ever get in the way...Colin
    I generally leave it in the car. I take it out every 3 or 4 days to charge up.
    I use the holster from my old HBH-65 (it fits perfectly), but since I only use the headset in the car, it stays clipped to my driver's side visor.