1.    #1  
    I am using the built in Mail application in the Treo600. Looks like the preferences only allows for the first 100kb of the email to be downloaded. Is there any way to specify to download the entire message instead of just part of it? Or do I have to upgrade to a 3rd party email client?
    After retrieving the first 100K of a long message, it will ask you if you want to download the whole message after you open it. There is no limitation I know of except your handheld's memory. I've downloaded pics that are >2MB. Hope this answers your question.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Ahhh, yes, I found the option under the menu to download the entire message. I didn't notice it before. Thanks.

The OEM mail client works pretty good for me. Just curious as to what features it is lacking that other 3rd Party Mail has. Aside from the IMAP and push mail capability.
    I know!!! All the 3rd party apps that have more features than the native mail app are not FREE!!! The native mail app works well for POP mail, IMO.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!