1.    #1  
    Sorry if this has been asked before. Doug
    The speculation is approximately the same time as the Cingular release but I haven't read or heard a definitive date. I really hope it's at the same time as the Cingular release but I feel it'll be released a few weeks later.

I signed up to receive the palmOne newsletter and product updates email list - my curiosity is if palmOne will ever send me an email providing a release date for the unlocked GSM version....
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I am hoping as well that they will release it at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmohr
    Thanks. I am hoping as well that they will release it at the same time.
    The PalmOne store in the Philadelphia airport said this past Sunday that they expect to get unlocked 650's in on the 27th... but as with all these things. Take it with a grain of salt. Of course I will be calling the PalmOne store in SF tomorrow morning to find out if they have any unlocked in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    The PalmOne store in the Philadelphia airport said this past Sunday that they expect to get unlocked 650's in on the 27th... but as with all these things. Take it with a grain of salt. Of course I will be calling the PalmOne store in SF tomorrow morning to find out if they have any unlocked in stock.
    Very interesting...well, I hope it's true but as you suggested, I'm taking it with a grain of salt...actually, I LARGE grain of salt.
    actual answer to the question: when hell freezes over
    Check out www.treonauts.com; don't swear by it though... Lots of rumors going around.