1.    #1  
    Hello All
    I have the new ZL5 and have the 'Start on 1st tab' checked in the preferences. Problem is my 1st tab is the catergory 'Unfiled' and so it defaults to Unfiled after every use of an app. How do I change my 1st tab to 'Main' as the default? Looked thru the manual but no luck. Thanks all.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    You can drag and drop the tabs. I guess only if you have the tabs displayed tho. Just press on one tab with the stylus and drag it to where you want it in relation to the other tabs!
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    You can tap/hold on a tab with the stylus and reorder your tabs. You can also hide tabs you don't want to see and unhide them when needed. I hide the unfiled and All tabs.
    Zane
    Does anyone know if there's a way to have newly installed apps go to another category besides "unfiled"? I hide "unfiled" and "all" as well, but I don't like having to unhide them each time I install an app.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert00
    You can drag and drop the tabs. I guess only if you have the tabs displayed tho. Just press on one tab with the stylus and drag it to where you want it in relation to the other tabs!
    Wonderful, worked like a charm. Thanks
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    I don't think there is any way to specify a category for an app on installation. They all go to unfiled until the user moves them.
    Zane
    Thanks, that's what I thought. It's weird how the very simple LauncherX has this option while the powerful ZLauncher doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Thanks, that's what I thought. It's weird how the very simple LauncherX has this option while the powerful ZLauncher doesn't.
    Yeah, this seems like a pretty basic thing. It was probably my biggest annoyance when I was setting up my 650. If someone has taken over the development of L-X, I hope they update it to support the 650 soon.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.