1.    #1  
    Perhaps I'm imagining this, but has navigation in the Message List changed recently? I feel like I used to be able to simply hold down the down button to get to the most recent message, whereas now (19.3) that navigates past the last message onto the New button. The result is that I have to actually look at the screen while scanning through the messages --- doable, but a bit more difficult than previously. Any chance this behavior will revert to the older style (where, IIRC, the messages were one vertical list, and a right arrow was needed to move to the New button) or perhaps make it configurable?

Or what about an option to start the cursor on the most recent message when a folder is selected? (Hmm... I wonder if reversing the sort order would work, even though I tend to prefer Oldest->Newest sorting...)

Thanks.
    steintr - Go to "Interface Preferences" and uncheck the "Navigate Past Message List" option.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Hmm... I hadn't noticed that preference before, but it is unchecked and I'm still able to go directly down to New.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steintr
    Hmm... I hadn't noticed that preference before, but it is unchecked and I'm still able to go directly down to New.
    This works in 19.5.