1.    #1  
    1. I use the dropdown to change from the Inbox to another folder.
    2. I see the contents of that folder.
    3. I try to change back to Inbox, and it's gone. I see my other folders in the dropdown, but not Inbox.
    4. I "Reset Connections". No joy.
    5. I "Shutdown Chatter Email", and restart it. No joy.
    5. I use Chatter to "Reset Phone / Upgrade" and restart. I'm back in my Inbox.

This misbehavior has persisted across several versions; I'm now at 1.0b19.1 Is it something I'm doing, or a real bug?
  2.    #2  
    Lots of viewers, but nobody can help me?
    I'm wondering whether you need to entirely erase Chatter and all the folders and start over. I know that some people got their folders messed up during an earlier upgrade/transition; it's possible this happened to you. If it's not too horrible, maybe it's worth a try. Otherwise, I can try to help debug it for you, if you contact me via email.

Marc
  4.    #4  
    What's the process for deleting all the folders?
    The EASIEST way is to use the standard launcher to delete Chatter, ChatterUtils, and ChatterExg. You can also use FileZ to delete all files with creator ZRKa. Remember to do a "Reset Phone / Upgrade" in Chatter first.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    The EASIEST way is to use the standard launcher to delete Chatter, ChatterUtils, and ChatterExg. You can also use FileZ to delete all files with creator ZRKa. Remember to do a "Reset Phone / Upgrade" in Chatter first.

Marc
    Marc, will this remove my phontom account I can't delete? Doesn't seem like it would, but I thought I'd ask...
    Yes, it probably would, airjoe...

Marc
  8.    #8  
    Well, it took me about two hours to erase, re-install, and then (the time-consuming part) get all my folders and options set up. The time was well spent. I recommend this clean start to anyone who was an early user of the system...everything just works better and more consistently now.
    One issue: Chatter no longer remembers that I paid for a license. Marc, I would appreciate it if you could email me the magic number and remind me of the method for entering it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Yes, it probably would, airjoe...

Marc
    Worked - thanks. Since I have everything set up to sync, it only took a few mins to do it... I re-registered as precaution based on comment above.

Question: is there somewhere in Chatter which shows Chatter is registered? Most programs either have a comment in the "about" selection, or under the registration field...
    tangible - Send me an email with your hotsync id and I'll get right back to you (send it to chatteremail@imap.cc)...

airjoe - I'll add that...

Marc