1.    #1  
    Wow! That's all I can say! I knew I wanted this phone, and now that I have it I just love it! I can't wait to customize it. I was up until 4:30am last night just amazed at this thing. Well just wanted to say hi, officially and thank everyone on this board for helping me make my descision.
    Congrats! Which carrier? Which version did you get? Where did you get it from?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaPhone
    Wow! That's all I can say! I knew I wanted this phone, and now that I have it I just love it! I can't wait to customize it. I was up until 4:30am last night just amazed at this thing. Well just wanted to say hi, officially and thank everyone on this board for helping me make my descision.
    This is my first wi-post with my 650.

Congrats on the new Treo!
    ringringringringringringring BananaPhone!

dingdongdingdongdingdongding BananaPhone!

I just love that stupid song. And Congrats. Hopefully you can give us the full story tomorrow.
  5.    #5  
    I decided to give Sprint a try. It's 30 day no obligation. So far it is great, but I notice already the 'p' key is thudding instead of clicking. No big deal to me really, it still works.
    I decided to give Sprint a try. It's 30 day no obligation. So far it is great, but I notice already the 'p' key is thudding instead of clicking. No big deal to me really, it still works.
    Just as a heads up its 14 days no obligation .. if anyone told you 30 they lied.
    Sprint!
    You created a new thread just to tell us you have a new Sprint phone. Some of us were thinking you got the new GSM phone. Sorry, I thought this was something useful for the GSM members. No harm, No foul. "...outtie"
    It's good to read someone who was positively influenced by this board. I was very excited to get the 650 when they came out. I read this board religiously and my wife was sick of hearing about the treos. When they came out though all the bad comments on this board and posts about bugs deflated my 650 bubble quickly.

I'm fairly sure many of the bugs, like the memory issue won't even impact me. Some things like missing wi-fi are really annoying but in truth it is something I would rarely use. And then some bugs like slow dialing or sound quality, I've frankly not seen on any 650 I've tried.

Yet with all that I am still left gun-shy by this board.

Maybe one day.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Sprint!
    You created a new thread just to tell us you have a new Sprint phone. Some of us were thinking you got the new GSM phone. Sorry, I thought this was something useful for the GSM members. No harm, No foul. "...outtie"
    Yes I did! Sorry to get you riled up, but I needed to share with others about my joy of the Sprint T650. IT IS NEW TO ME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by riekl
    Just as a heads up its 14 days no obligation .. if anyone told you 30 they lied.
    Actually for California it IS 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelonius
    Yet with all that I am still left gun-shy by this board.
    I say go for it. You will have at least 14 days to evaluate it and determine if the quirks are something YOU can live with. It has been less than 24 hours for me and I think the T650 is here to stay.

Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by riekl
    He's probably here in California. California law MANDATES a 30 day return policy for all carriers. Sprint may say one thing, but the law is the law in this state.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Actually for California it IS 30 days.
    Ahh, I was right. Should've scrolled before i replied.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I hope that tomorrow us GSM'rs will be sharing in BananaPhone's excitement!
    Thelonius,

If it's not a financial issue, go for the 650! I have owned a 300, then the 600, and now the 650. Each treo had its problems, but each treo was the best smartphone available at the time. If you're waiting for the perfect phone/pda, it will never, ever happen.

If I was forced to go back to the 600 today, I'd cry me a river.

Clue