1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Is there a great program like Stock Manager from Tiny Stocks, that will automatically down load the current price.
  2. kjk
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Is there a great program like Stock Manager from Tiny Stocks, that will automatically down load the current price.
    Not sure what you mean by "automatically download the current price" but InfoMan has stocks module where you can create portfolios (lists of stock) and update prices wirelessly directly from your internet-enabled PDA with a single button press.
    InfoMan - wireless information agent
    iPedia - wireless encyclopedia
    iNoah - wireless dictionary

http://www.arslexis.com - software for Palm and Treo
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Are there any programs out there that will make stocks go up again? That'd be nice for a change.
    StockBroker has real-time quotes, so that's the one I use.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    Are there any programs out there that will make stocks go up again? That'd be nice for a change.
    Ask Shadowmite, he can probably make a patch!
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    There is a good URL that I just type into blazer with some of the stocks that I follow-- it is 20 minutes delayed but works for my needs-

http://heller.ca/cgi-local/stocks.cg...&type=detailed

You can put in a number of your own stocks with the %2C separator--
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kjk
    Not sure what you mean by "automatically download the current price" but InfoMan has stocks module where you can create portfolios (lists of stock) and update prices wirelessly directly from your internet-enabled PDA with a single button press.
    What I was refering to was, you know how VersaMail will get mail at selected intervals automatically. Well I would like my stock program to do this.
  8. kjk
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    What I was refering to was, you know how VersaMail will get mail at selected intervals automatically. Well I would like my stock program to do this.
    I see, thanks for explaining this.

Our priority at this time is adding more modules to InfoMan but we'll add this to a list of things to consider in the future i.e. adding 'stock price auto-update' feature similar in behaviour to Versa Mail's "Auto Sync" feature.
    InfoMan - wireless information agent
    iPedia - wireless encyclopedia
    iNoah - wireless dictionary

http://www.arslexis.com - software for Palm and Treo