Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just wanted to know what other people's favorite games are, and where they have found them. Is there already a thread for this? I personally like the rpgs.
    I am totally addicted to a game called Froggy. It is just like the old Frogger game. My wife loves to play PalmJongg.
    I call my Visor my "$250.00 Gameboy"
  3. yim
    I really like Emerald Hunt, and I never played any games on my computer or PDA before, also am hook on solitaire.
    Dopewars is my favorite game, and all my friends love it too. They're constantly asking to play it.
    I just got started playing a new game, Eggyland, and I'm already on screen # 76! Help, I can't stop!
    I think I got it off Kurt's Palm (Pilot) pages http://216.219.163.126/1/palm/index.html
    My six year old loves Boulderman and Galax.
    i just started playing Pool (billiards) and this game is great!! you can play 1, 2 or 2IR player games and it's like having the pool hall in your pocket!!! girlfriend and i were playing pool while waiting for our dinner saturday night!!
    I've become addicted to Dragon's Bane
    Tyranny! Replica of old missile command, great for a quick game
    Originally posted by Matt Nichols:
    Dopewars is my favorite game, ...
    What's this game? I can't find it at palmgear.com
    Originally posted by wemmick:
    What's this game? I can't find it at palmgear.com
    I found the game at C-Net's Palm section at download.com. The game is a drug deealer "simulator" in which you go around to different parts of the city buying drugs and trying to sell them for a higher price. I just saw a newer version on Palm Gear (Not sure if its from the same guy) called Dope Warz 2000 which has more options, but is shareware ($5).

------------------
    -Matthew Nichols
    VigoSprax@aol.com
    http://www.extremebleem.cjb.net
    Galax and Zap!2000. PalmGear.
  12. mc9
    Eggyland, Vexed and Traffic.
    All Freeware, from palmgear.com.

But don't play Traffic w/o WriteRights ... especially not with the stock stylus. I pretty soon learned that after I had my first VDx for about a week or so...
    Mulg has been my favorite.

The "Pool" game sounds cool...where is it at?
    Shisensho for eye blurring fun.

------------------
    Jay
  15. xjx
    BigTwo, Rally2000 and Pyramid. Nice for ralaxing.
    Hi All,
    There an interesting CrossWord Game at the
    below URL:
    http://www.roadkill.com/penguin/

Plays well on my Visor.

Byron
    Originally posted by Matt Nichols:
    [dope wars] is a drug deealer "simulator" in which you go around to different parts of the city buying drugs and trying to sell them for a higher price.
    There's now a freeware variation at palmgear.com called "Space Wars" that changes the scenario from drug dealing to space commodities. I downloaded it and it's pretty addictive!

Where can I download Dopewars? I've looked all over for it...

------------------
    You can download dopewars at www.download.com
    I really like the game Shadow Thief, and on the website www.dnai.com/~zane/shadowthief the author says that he will be making new levels and that he will be releasing a level editor.
    Originally posted by homer:
    Mulg has been my favorite.

The "Pool" game sounds cool...where is it at?
    http://www.pdabusiness.com/

follow this link. you can get TankPilot and ClipList there aswell. ClipList is cool. Gives your Clipboard 8 memory spots so you can cut/copy and paste up to 8 different things and store them!

TankPilot is pretty cool too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast