1.    #1  
    Sometime in the past couple of weeks, my Treo650 began soft resetting after every hotsync. I haven't added any new programs, so I don't know what's causing it. any ideas?
    Same thing happened to me. The problem was Docs to go. After the reset go into the phone and type ##377# and see what caused the phone to reset. Check if this is consistently the problem. If so delete docs to go AND download the latest version online for free and reinstall.
    Oh, DTG updated its pro 7? Mine did not reset the Treo 650, but when I installed it on another Palm device it started resetting that device. DTG doesn't want you to be able to use it on more than one palm unless you upgrade to the premium version and pay more money.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Oh, DTG updated its pro 7? Mine did not reset the Treo 650, but when I installed it on another Palm device it started resetting that device. DTG doesn't want you to be able to use it on more than one palm unless you upgrade to the premium version and pay more money.
    [SARCASM]You're paying for the Palm OS on each of those handhelds too!! You'd think that after you paid for it once you'd get a rebate on every new handheld you buy so you don't have to license the OS each time!

And what's up with those music companies? Once I pay for a song I should be able to put it on a public server and give it to anyone I want! I paid for it, didn't I?

After all, it doesn't really cost them anything when I make another copy.[/SARCASM]
    I've been having the same problem, but in my case it seems to be BtToggle and the reset occurs during hotsync (not after). I use Bt hotsync and BtToggle seems to drop the connection. I didn't have the problem before I installed BtToggle. If it keeps up, maybe deleting BtToggle will solve the hotsync reset problem.

Anyone else have this problem with BtToggle?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.