1.    #1  
    I was deleting some apps and noticed I had 2 calanders, I guess since I use Agenda. So I deleted one of them. Now all of my appointments and meetings are gone. I tried to hotsync but they were not restored.

Do I have any other option???
    Yes, hard reset and then hotsync. Your calendar should already be backed up on your PC from the last hotsync
  3.    #3  
    A hard reset is the only option?
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    A hard reset is the only option?
    I would try to HotSync with desktop overwrites handheld chosen for the calendar conduit...

If that didn't work (then there is something strange going on), I would try moving a copy of datebookdb.pdb from a backup either on my PC's harddrive or the SD Card if you backup to one.

IMO there are many that are quick to hard reset any time something is giving them trouble. I consider a hard reset the last resort in troubleshooting.

Good Luck
  5.    #5  
    I have Agendus, not DateBook but I get the picture. Where can I find the calender conduit...in the HotSync manager?
    Agendus uses the internal database, rather than create its own.

You'll find the options when you right click on the Hotsync icon loaded in your system tray (lower right of your PC screen). Right click, go to Custom. It'll be easy to figure once there.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."