1.    #1  
    Buy.com currently has the Logitech Mobile Freedom Bluetooth headset for $38.38 shipped free... You can apply a 10% discount via the link below which brings it down to $34.54 shipped free. Some states get taxed.

Link to Headset
    Link to get 10% off 10% off can be used on anything on the site, not only this product, they have other BT headsets there as well...

Runs 7 hours on a full charge, Bluetooth 1.2 spec, Windstop technology, Works on phones and PCs etc... I know there are some reviews/thoughts about its performance here on TC.

Deal borrowed from Fatwallet.com! Original Fatwallet thread.
    Last edited by techprincesse; 01/24/2005 at 11:59 PM.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Thanks for the link and confusing me even more that I have to add one more good unit to my mix of possibilities.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I have had my freedom for two months now and still really like it. I highly recommend.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Yeah, I like mine as well. Since it's BT 1.2 it is compatible with all of the latest phones as well as the 650's OLD BT implementation. I think the 650 is to blame for most of the BT interference issues with pretty much ALL of the headsets.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I just received mine today, and I must say its going back. Problem is not necessarily the headset, but maybe just me, but the ear clip does not place the speaker against my ear. I have to hold the headset against my ear to use it. Its not a volume issue, because its almost too loud once held against my ear, its just a placement issue. I've never had great success with earclips, and I'm coming from my favorite wired headset, a jabra eargel headset without any boom mic. Why doesn't anything like that exist in Bluetooth... no stupid wires, now stupid boom mic's, no stupid ear clips...

Oh well, maybe someday...