1.    #1  
    I want the horizontal Covertec but I have eGrips and want to know if someone has this combo. Does it fit OK? The magnetic strap works? Covertec still hasn't officially come out with a 650 version even though people are saying the 600 model fits. Can someone reassure me before I order? Thanks.
    I use this combo and think it's great. The Covertec is initially quite tight even without eGrips (I didn't add the eGrips until maybe after a few weeks of use--but only because the eGrips for the 650 weren't released at that time) but loosens up over time. Now they both work great and I think it's a great combo. I have not yet seen a better case for the 650--the craftmanship reminds me of Coach leather products.
    Don't buy it. The clip will break and Covertec will not honor their supposed "warranty"

Liars and cheats.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone else have trouble with the Covertec clip?
    I have been very pleased with my Covertec. The clip seems very solid. I would be interested in learning how duoart broke the clip.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    I have been very pleased with my Covertec. The clip seems very solid. I would be interested in learning how duoart broke the clip.
    Zane
    Ditto here. I've had mine for 10 months... used with T600, now T650. Other than the outline of a Treo in the leather, my case doesn't even have signs of wear and it's on my belt all day every day of the week. The clip is 100% intact.
    works great, buy em both, egrips and covertec
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  8.    #8  
    thanks everyone, I'm buying. Duoart, you're outnumbered. I believe you but I have to call you an outlier, so to speak.
    Does anyone else feel as though the treo was designed by a lefty? I prefer horizontal pouch cases for my phones, and as a righty I wear it on the right side. It feels odd to me that I have to pull my phone out and flip it over to get it to my face or push buttons. The darn antenna needs to be on the other side!
    Suit yourself. But when someone says they'll replace something and they don't....

Give it time. I'm not the only person who had the clip break. search the threads. Metal fatigue is inevitable.
    Using both and it is the best combination IMO. I have an extra Covertec case I will part with if you are interested.
    hi everyone I just got my treo 650. Didn't look at any threads but does anyone have problems with versamail or im the only one thank you
    BRIGADA