1.    #1  
    Do you think cingular stores will have the 650 in their strore for sale Thursday?
    what do you think probably not, likely a few weeks before its in all the stores....

I'm guessing that it will be mostly a B2B item for a while. Maybe some of the super-high-volume stores will get a couple after a week or so or get some to fill orders. It really isn't a phone that will sell well to the average walk-in store customer. Once the initial crush is over for the business 2 business department I believe they will put it in some larger volume stores and in other small stores just a demo for special ordering as they did with the 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccrnj80
    Do you think cingular stores will have the 650 in their strore for sale Thursday?
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    I'm guessing that it will be mostly a B2B item for a while. Maybe some of the super-high-volume stores will get a couple after a week or so or get some to fill orders. It really isn't a phone that will sell well to the average walk-in store customer. Once the initial crush is over for the business 2 business department I believe they will put it in some larger volume stores and in other small stores just a demo for special ordering as they did with the 600.
    Thats why I am going to be ordering from the web site. I know, I will get a two year contract instead of a one year, but thats the chance I am willing to take.