1.    #1  

I haven't been able to succesfully "Activesync" for more than a week now (no clue as to why). I've attempted to resolve this by doing a soft reset , have also deleted and recreated my Outlook profile Versa mail followed by a soft reset. Each will allow it to succesfully sync a couple of times but then stops.

When I manually try to sync (after I've gone through the above steps and active sync stops working again) I've gotten the following messages (not all at once mind you)

"There was a problem syncing events APP8005 Cannot load calendar TxnLog library on this device. Ending calendar sync"

OR
    "There was problem syncing messages (Sys05E5) Invalid fetch item response
    0005 server rejected device change Status:5"

Any clues? I'm at a loss and need to get this resolved ASAP. I don't know what further to try. HELP!
  2.    #2  
    I've researched this a little further and "think" I may have figured this out somewhat.

For some reason when I had close to 400 email messages in my Outlook inbox (read and unread) I experienced the active sync problem and the error messages issues I mentioned below. Now that I am around 200 email messages in my Outlook inbox, I haven't had any problems. It sync every 15 minutes as scheduled and returns no error messages when I attempt to sync
    manually. I can only assume that there is a size limitation (# of emails allowed) issue with Versamail?.

I'm not sure if my assumption is correct or even if this is a "real" fix, but I thought I'd share it with the community anyway.
    my inbox has 3,743 items in it at the moment...but only 76 currently sync'ed to the Treo...although I sometimes have more (it's a moving target).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinttreo
    I've researched this a little further and "think" I may have figured this out somewhat.

For some reason when I had close to 400 email messages in my Outlook inbox (read and unread) I experienced the active sync problem and the error messages issues I mentioned below. Now that I am around 200 email messages in my Outlook inbox, I haven't had any problems. It sync every 15 minutes as scheduled and returns no error messages when I attempt to sync
    manually. I can only assume that there is a size limitation (# of emails allowed) issue with Versamail?.

I'm not sure if my assumption is correct or even if this is a "real" fix, but I thought I'd share it with the community anyway.
    Sorry to the bearer of bad tidings...but the error messages will return. It is flaw of Versamail that has been discussed since the 650 was first released. It will not "Fetch" without problems