1.    #1  
    new news...

http://blog.treonauts.com/

Thursday for all you guys that have been waiting and this link too...

old news...
    http://www.palmone.com/us/products/s..._gsmdsheet.pdf

Thanks for all your work wanderman!!!!!new news

edit clarify old news
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 01/24/2005 at 05:52 PM.
    That palm page has been posted for two weeks, it is not new. It was a link from when P1 had the page up the first time.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    That has been posted for two weeks, that is old news. It was posted when Palm one posted the 650 on their front page, it was a link off it. I boookmarked it and it hasn't changed.
    The link is the gsm link not the cdma. I've not seen the GSM specific pdf. The treonauts story just came up ten minutes ago.

sorry...thought all the gsm folks would want to see his new article.
    Will Palm be releasing an unlocked GSM 650 at the same time that Cingular is? If not, when is it likely to be released? Sorry if this questions has been answered elsewhere.
    The GSM datasheet has been on PalmOne's web site since October (see post from Slam here). It IS old news!

The current version is only a couple of minor text edits different, and the pictures show an all-silver phone (as opposed to silver and blue in October).

bananaman
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    The link is the gsm link not the cdma. I've not seen the GSM specific pdf. The treonauts story just came up ten minutes ago.

sorry...thought all the gsm folks would want to see his new article.
    Sorry i didn't mean to put your post down, the treonauts article was great. I guess I was overly excited about the GSM announcement and over reacted. Yes that Palm 1 pdf page about the GSM has stayed up the duration since palm did the Treo GSM flash and the way I got back to it was i had bookmarked it.

I am thrilled with the write up/Treonauts, especially the blackberry part of it.
    No one knows for sure when Palm will start selling GSM T650s, but it has been said the Palm says they'lll release in the same time frame a Cingular. So houpefully we'll see unlocked devices from palm at the same time, if not very soon after. We'll just have to wait and see. Only palm knows the real answer at this point.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Sorry i didn't mean to put your post down, the treonauts article was great. I guess I was overly excited about the GSM announcement and over reacted. Yes that Palm 1 pdf page about the GSM has stayed up the duration since palm did the Treo GSM flash and the way I got back to it was i had bookmarked it.

I am thrilled with the write up/Treonauts, especially the blackberry part of it.
    no prob
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 01/24/2005 at 06:05 PM.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bananaman
    The GSM datasheet has been on PalmOne's web site since October (see post from Slam here). It IS old news!

The current version is only a couple of minor text edits different, and the pictures show an all-silver phone (as opposed to silver and blue in October).

bananaman
    blah blah blah....

I updated my post. Happy now?

The point of the post is wanderman's info on the thursday release and new article. Which is new news
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 01/24/2005 at 06:05 PM.