Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1.    #1  
    If rumors are true, then hopefully I will be able to upgrade my AT&T Treo 600 to a Cingular 650 soon. My questions I have for all you lucky 650 users are:

    1. What patches, upgrades, etc. do I need or should have?
    2. Are there good threads in this forum where I could find some helpful information.
    3. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA
  2. #2  
    Does TIA stand for Transient Ischemic Attack?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  3. pmdied's Avatar
    Posts
    409 Posts
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Does TIA stand for Transient Ischemic Attack?
    or Passing Heart Attack?
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgelfuso
    If rumors are true, then hopefully I will be able to upgrade my AT&T Treo 600 to a Cingular 650 soon. My questions I have for all you lucky 650 users are:

    1. What patches, upgrades, etc. do I need or should have?
    2. Are there good threads in this forum where I could find some helpful information.
    3. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

    TIA
    dgelfuso - Not to jump all over you or anything, but how can you have 61 posts and still ask these questions? Search my friend, these questions get asked almost daily, you should not have to look too far for answers.
  5. #6  
    Hello dgelfuso,

    Updates can be found here.
    Choose your Treo model here and you will be taken to its specific Support page. Then just look under the “Download” section for any updates.

    Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  6. #7  
    Hello Kevin,

    I was just wondering what you thought of all the patching and hacking that's been going on, considering you're with palmOne?

    And.....do you have shadowmite's DUN patch or custom ROMs installed?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  7. #8  
    Hello pda_jedi,

    Thanks for the question but, I imagine you will understand if I say that I take no position regarding any third party situations.

    Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  8. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaels
    Hello pda_jedi,

    Thanks for the question but, I imagine you will understand if I say that I take no position regarding any third party situations.

    Sincerely
    Kevin
    Hey Kevin,

    When's the update coming out? The leaked patch is OK but I really would like to use my nice expensice BT headset away from my desk. The volume is really low..
  9. #10  
    What is a DutchTrumpet?
  10. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 12SMILE
    What is a DutchTrumpet?
    From his or her Profile -----> Occupation: professional trumpeter

    I assume it's a type of musical instrument.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  11. gurjit's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #12  
    Will I be able to fax using the Treo 650? I know this feature is not available for Treo 600.

    Thanks.
    Treo 600 Rocks!
  12. #13  
    Hello Dutchtrumpet,

    Personally, I have received no formal announcement regarding any updates. But, I'm certain that palmOne is working hard to address all issues that may arise. Best I can suggest is to keep an eye on this forum, news travels fast! No doubt, any further developments will also be announced on the palmOne website at http://www.palmone.com/us/support/treo/treo650sprint/

    Sincerely
    Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
  13. #14  
    Kevin,

    Why do you think the Cingular Treo 650 was delayed until next week? Is P1 trying to fix all the bugs found in the Sprint T650 (ie voice quality) before they release the Cingular GSM/GPRS version?

    Thanks for the input.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  14. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaels
    Hello Dutchtrumpet,

    Personally, I have received no formal announcement regarding any updates. But, I'm certain that palmOne is working hard to address all issues that may arise. Best I can suggest is to keep an eye on this forum, news travels fast! No doubt, any further developments will also be announced on the palmOne website at http://www.palmone.com/us/support/treo/treo650sprint/

    Sincerely
    Kevin
    Thanks for the response Kevin. I appreciate the help you can and do offer here on a regular basis.

    Phil
  15. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by 12SMILE
    What is a DutchTrumpet?
    My last name...Holland and my occupation.
  16. gurjit's Avatar
    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    #17  
    Will Treo 650 be able to use fax softwares i.e. Mark Space?
    Treo 600 Rocks!
  17. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaels
    Hello dgelfuso,

    Updates can be found here.
    Choose your Treo model here and you will be taken to its specific Support page. Then just look under the “Download” section for any updates.

    Sincerely
    Kevin
    Why does the P1 guy only swoop in for the easy questions?
  18. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by 12SMILE
    What is a DutchTrumpet?
    Think it's a cross between a Dutch Oven and a Rusty Trumpet
  19. #20  
    gurjit:

    Check out post #22 from this thread. It suggests that Aileron Mail from corsoft can be used to send and receive faxes on the Treo 600. It should work on the Treo 650.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&page=1&pp=20

    gurjit:

    Check out post #22 from this thread. It suggests that Aileron Mail from corsoft can be used to send and receive faxes on the Treo 600. It should work on the Treo 650.

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...5&page=1&pp=20

    Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions