Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 79 of 79
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrsystems
    I bought one for my wife also...she is not happy. She just wants to be able to talk with her friends and family and can't with this very high price PDA/ poor phone.
    Why'd you buy an expensive fancy PDA phone for your wife who just wants to "talk with her friends and family"?

    Hey, when I went to your site and your about page, I noticed we have something in common.. RA
    Last edited by Joebar; 02/01/2005 at 03:27 PM.
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by DVD Guy
    Take it to your local Sprint store and have the change out the mic. I had poor sound (on other end) and this seemed to fix it. I can not say for sure beacuse 2 days later I had to swap it out for a new 650 due to a reset loop.
    hold on....... You brought your 650 to a Sprint store and they replaced the mic for you?? First time I've heard of that on this board.
  3. #63  
    i went in to a sprint store to talk about the sound problem on the other end and asked if they have a rom flash to fix it. They said no, and they ordered me a complete new phone. I'm not quite sure what to expect. It could be better, (sound quality) on the other hand, it could be a lot worse!!!....AGABAH!!!
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by J0V3
    i went in to a sprint store to talk about the sound problem on the other end and asked if they have a rom flash to fix it. They said no, and they ordered me a complete new phone. I'm not quite sure what to expect. It could be better, (sound quality) on the other hand, it could be a lot worse!!!....AGABAH!!!
    I predect it will be exactly the same
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by pkjv
    A tech rep from Sprint just left me a message, that a new firmware update will be available the 1st week of Feb (it should take care of the roaming problem). He told me that I had to take the phone to a Sprint store to get this firmware update...

    Hope that the sound patch / bluetooth, etc fixes are also included in this update...
    HOLY @#%! ACCURATE INFORMATION FROM A SPRINT REP!!!

    Thanks for the post

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71159
  6. #66  
    Us GSM'ers don't care

    Todd/Indy
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    HOLY @#%! ACCURATE INFORMATION FROM A SPRINT REP!!!

    Thanks for the post

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71159
    Yeah, wtf.... Call that guy back and press him for some more info on upcoming patches
  8. #68  
    i was trying to send you an email, but your email was full.

    I wanted to add zlauncher into my rom. Which files do i specifically add to the rom, does it need to be patched?

    zlauncher has several files that they have, i didn't know if i need to load the hi res, the zlauncher manager, etc.

    any help would be appreciated, thank you.

    sorry this is in the wrong area guys and gals. i just didn't want to mess up my 650.
  9. #69  
    You might wanna look on shadowmite.com or start a thread there if ya wanna be sure.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    Us GSM'ers don't care

    Todd/Indy
    What tbhausen meant to say was - Us GSM'ers really appreciate the endurance of their CDMA using brothers and look forward to benefiting from their work.
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    Us GSM'ers don't care

    Todd/Indy
    Well of course the sound works better on GSM. I mean, they have to make up for the lousy data thru-put somehow don't they?
  12. #72  
    Yep..at least they said they changed the mic. I can not be certain b/c I do not have that phone anymore.
  13. ahalvor's Avatar
    Posts
    447 Posts
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    #73  
    wheres my patch?
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrion
    i was trying to send you an email, but your email was full.

    I wanted to add zlauncher into my rom. Which files do i specifically add to the rom, does it need to be patched?

    zlauncher has several files that they have, i didn't know if i need to load the hi res, the zlauncher manager, etc.

    any help would be appreciated, thank you.

    sorry this is in the wrong area guys and gals. i just didn't want to mess up my 650.
    Sorry...I didn't keep it in long and can't remember. It wasn't patched though. Just experiment, you'll figure it out.

    goog luck!
  15. g.711's Avatar
    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    #75  
    Where is the Patch its way past Feb1
  16. #76  
    g.711

    the sprint roaming patch was released yesterday and is available in the support are on palm's site.
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    g.711

    the sprint roaming patch was released yesterday and is available in the support are on palm's site.
    You know I found this after a bit of searching. Thank you for the heads up. I ahve attached the link to make it easier for others to find I hope. Hope this solves the problem!


    Sprint Roaming Patch
  18. JJL
    JJL is offline
    JJL's Avatar
    Posts
    45 Posts
    #78  


    Ok, so they fixed the roaming issue, what about the rest? Any idea when we are going to get an NVFS fix. This is ridiculous. The device has been out for almost 3 months now and there is still no firmware update. A 128MB card, while a nice gesture, doesn't fix my daily resets and memory allocation errors.

    Don't get me wrong. I love my 650, but they have got to fix some of these things.

    Maybe the NVFS is unfixable!?
  19. #79  
    I think PalmOne thinks they've fixed the problem by giving us a card. I wouldn't hold my breath for any further resolution.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions