Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. kimm's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #1  
    I finally give up! I am returning lousy piece of treo600 back!! refund! goodbye, adios. No more echos, no more blue screens, no spending hours of my life on the phone to someone in india begging for a replacement. My life is going to change from now on. I am getting myself a REAL PDA and a REAL phone. I am so happy I could pee. so take that treo. you can eat my Zire. hee hee!!! haha!!

    btw, anyone knows how to tranfer some lousy pics from my phone to my computer?
  2. #2  
    LMAO. Try two tin cans and a string. You might be better off

    Did you say T600, not T650? Why would you get a T600?
  3. kimm's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #3  
    I got it a year ago... And now from what I've been hearing of the 650, I'm not going to be lured there. uhuh, not me.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Try two tin cans and a string. You might be better off
    Second that.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  5. #5  
    Sounds like a powerful device like a smartphone is too much for you. I suggest you get a rotatary phone or just plain paper and pen next time. I might suit your needs and skills much better....
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6. kimm's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
       #6  
    hey whoa... the stench of knee jerk reaction is heavy. Hey, good for you if your treo works fine. EVERYONE I have spoken, written to, who have exchanged to treo at least five times, some twelve times, and still getting problems, and for the numerous posts on this forum, well good for you that you still want feel a sense loyalty to a product which doesn't deliver by all accounts. (Of course, maybe you work for treo) I kept my treo for a whole year because of two-in-one convenience and the size. I have a real job where my patients rely on my access to information and this is low phone quality is getting out of hand. I am guessing in from the site ownership there are a lot of spinmeisters working to keep the treo afloat, but size isn't everything. Try working on your performance.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kimm
    hey whoa... the stench of knee jerk reaction is heavy. Hey, good for you if your treo works fine. EVERYONE I have spoken, written to, who have exchanged to treo at least five times, some twelve times, and still getting problems, and for the numerous posts on this forum, well good for you that you still want feel a sense loyalty to a product which doesn't deliver by all accounts. (Of course, maybe you work for treo) I kept my treo for a whole year because of two-in-one convenience and the size. I have a real job where my patients rely on my access to information and this is low phone quality is getting out of hand. I am guessing in from the site ownership there are a lot of spinmeisters working to keep the treo afloat, but size isn't everything. Try working on your performance.
    Patients? My god, another doctor who cannot even speak the language.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by kimm
    ..........I am getting myself a REAL PDA and a REAL phone. I am so happy I could pee. so take that treo. you can eat my Zire. hee hee!!! haha!!........
    In the month and a half that I have been part of this community, I have found it to be an informative and friendly place to gain information about my Treo. But you know kimm, presentation is everything. Try not to be so antaganistic. Are you really asking anything?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  9. #9  
    Blue Screens? Are you thinking of your Windows PC?

    Quote Originally Posted by kimm
    I finally give up! I am returning lousy piece of treo600 back!! refund! goodbye, adios. No more echos, no more blue screens, no spending hours of my life on the phone to someone in india begging for a replacement. My life is going to change from now on. I am getting myself a REAL PDA and a REAL phone. I am so happy I could pee. so take that treo. you can eat my Zire. hee hee!!! haha!!

    btw, anyone knows how to tranfer some lousy pics from my phone to my computer?
  10. #10  
    I love these exchanges, they make for a great laugh.

    I was an early 600 buyer and have had one replacement, a total of two. Wow. I have had no regrets about the early purchase and problems that ensued. Frankly, it has been a good buy for me. It does what I want and does it well with the programs I have selected for normal and regular use.

    The 650 though has me waiting and only because of the desire to continue using specific applications. If I were totally new to this game, I would have purchased the 650 the moment it was announced, fully aware that because of its newness, that there would be some problems. I read of the good and the bad and the good outweighs the bad (though it's a tough call sometimes).

    In my situation, one device instead of two or more is a necessity. I carry too much as it is now. My Sprint Treo 600 has been dropped and soaked and still kept going. The first one died only due to an inability to maintain tower contact. It's power as a PDA has been adequate for me. I use HanDBase throughout the day along with Call Filter and PTunes as a duo, Chatter and Snappermail (more Chatter every day) and of course, TakePhone and Bob's Alarm. I use Causerie, mSafe, CradleCare, BackupMan, and a few others apps and find them to be reliable.

    I have also purchased a few that I no longer use for one reason or another (another better comes along or it has a stability problem). However, I am a very satisifed customer.
    Ben
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by kimm
    btw, anyone knows how to tranfer some lousy pics from my phone to my computer?
    If you've had the Treo 600 for a while and still don't know how to transfer "lousy" images to your computer at this time, it might be possible that your Techinical or hardware problems could be because your were not that familiar with the Treo to begin with?
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by kimm
    I got it a year ago... And now from what I've been hearing of the 650, I'm not going to be lured there. uhuh, not me.
    Oh! I thought you just bought a new T600. That's why I asked.

    It took you a whole year? Call PalmOne CEO. No,..wait. He was canned
  13. #13  
    This thread is going nowhere. This thread is closed. Good Luck Kimm.

Posting Permissions