Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DUde, if you just have a couple pop accounts, then just use snapper and setup sms-triggered pull via Treoheler and you done...seamless push like functionality and you won't have to mess with any of your accounts4. Do a quick search on how to set this up...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by bertopl
    I also highly recommend chatter. probably my most used app and it's actually fun watching the program develop from its early stages. on the flip side, I used to use the older pop-only version of snapper. definitely a nice clean interface and handled attachments well. it works about as instantaneous as push mail when used with treohelper and demands a lot less on the battery since the connection isn't active as often. make sure you have a big sms plan though. can't really go wrong either way but chatter is amazing now that it supports attachments / persistent notification etc.
    I'm trying to get snappermail to auto push my e-mail with TreoHelper. However, after installing it I get a message "TreoHelper Says: Need Phone Library" Where do I get that? and how do I make this work.

Please help,

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    How is agendus mail ?
    Expert opinions.
    Short version: think >> crash tinkle boom
    Be SURE to study the iambic forums (esp the Agendus Palm section) before going near this app. It ain't pretty!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12