Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if there is an external aerial available for the 600/650. I find that the reception is not as good as my old nokia 6310 with a car kit. Is there some way of improving the treo aerial ?
    Thanks Guys.
    P.S. we've had 10" of rain in the last 12 hrs here in Mackay (Aussieland) & there's a cyclone developing off the cost. Great weather for internet & coffee. Not for phone reception!
    to get more Air from the Treo, work your boost meter to the max, then when you're at the top of the ramp let go of the jump button. You will improve the Treo Aerial that way.

I.E. i dont know what Treo Aerial is.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark.co
    Does anyone know if there is an external aerial available for the 600/650. I find that the reception is not as good as my old nokia 6310 with a car kit. Is there some way of improving the treo aerial ?
    Thanks Guys.
    P.S. we've had 10" of rain in the last 12 hrs here in Mackay (Aussieland) & there's a cyclone developing off the cost. Great weather for internet & coffee. Not for phone reception!
    There is. You'll need an adapter (available for the 600, and for the 650 in a few weeks) that you can get from www.cellantenna.com. Then you can gen an antenna from them, or others. Check Google.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad