1.    #1  
    I read how awesome the Moepaint freeware paint program was on some various posts. They all link to a japanese website that now says "page not found". Anyone know where I can get Moepaint?
    http://webclub.kcom.ne.jp/ma/tha/ and scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page. There's also an e-mail address: kgg00051@nifty.ne.jp
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Moepaint rocks!! That and SiEd are probably my two most favorite freeware apps...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    that link doesn't work anymore? ;o(

I am desperate for a good paint program..

anyone have the prc
    this is not an accident, this is art.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattTarr
    that link doesn't work anymore? ;o(

I am desperate for a good paint program..

anyone have the prc
    Go here:

http://amulet.sakura.ne.jp/palm/p.html

P.S. Remember google is your friend.

Also, I've attached the latest zip...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    Google is the man, and so are you GFunk! I'll try this out and see what all the hub-bub is about.
    thanks gfunk, I actually did google it after I posted that... but man all the ????????? on th epages... I eventually found a page with enough decipherable english to get the download. the clunky interface hides a polished toolset

bravo
    this is not an accident, this is art.