1.    #1  
    If anyone's still in the market for a BT headset, I'd highly recommend the Scala 500. You can find it for cheap at eCost right now too. ~38 shipped.

http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=511668

Enjoy.
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 01/23/2005 at 09:17 PM.
    They dropped it one dollar from $36 to $35 on the eCost bargain countdown. Mine is on the way so I can compare it with the Moto HS810.
    Thanks for the heads up Shinj1EVA ... I've been wanting to pick up a BT headset. Was originally leaning towards the Jabra BT250, but after reading some feedback here, seemed like the Scala 500 was the best bet.

eCost also has a 1GB Lexar SD card that works decently well for the $58 (I've got 2 of them already, but needed another), so I went ahead and ordered that also.

BTW ... for those of you that don't know, you can get an additional 2% off eCost by linking through eBates 1st.
    Palm Pro -> Palm IIIx -> HandSpring Visor Deluxe -> HandSpring Visor Prism -> Tapwave Zodiac 2 (don't use much) | Treo 650 | Palm LifeDrive (returned)
    I just ordered a Scala 500 thanks to this thread and one with a great review on HowardForums: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=521052
    I am buckling and ordering one... But not from ecost, I am ordering from onsale.com for $36 and NO handling fee of $4. Because ecost and onsale.com are the same company, they are in cahoots with macmall.com and pcmall.com as well and are all owned by the same people from what I read on fatwallet. If you order from onsale or macmall, they dont charge the "$3.95 handling fee" that ecost always adds. They all have the free ground shipping as well... Check it out the comparison between the sites below.

Cardo Scala at eCost.com
    Cardo Scala at onsale.com
    Cardo Scala at Macmall.com
    Cardo Scala at PCMall.com

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Tried to order it from onsale.com, cheapest shipping is 7$ ground. I see no free shipping.
    Do the PCmall link, ended up ordering from PCmall cause the onsale let me get free shipping at first but once it was ready to charge me, it came back again. Once I completed PCMall's it gave me free shipping, ended up being $36 total including everything and no tax.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I am buckling and ordering one... But not from ecost, I am ordering from onsale.com for $36 and NO handling fee of $4. Because ecost and onsale.com are the same company, they are in cahoots with macmall.com and pcmall.com as well and are all owned by the same people from what I read on fatwallet. If you order from onsale or macmall, they dont charge the "$3.95 handling fee" that ecost always adds. They all have the free ground shipping as well... Check it out the comparison between the sites below.

Cardo Scala at eCost.com
    Cardo Scala at onsale.com
    Cardo Scala at Macmall.com
    Cardo Scala at PCMall.com
    I have a Scala 500...works great with my 650...on all incoming calls or calls I initiate from the handset.... but if I try a redial from the Headset....my call will connect...but I hear nothing... Also tried a Blue Trek G2 with same problem...is this a Treo 650 Bluetooth problem.... a Headset problem or something else...

Thanks,
    Chips514
    Thanks, ordered it from pcmall for $35 shipped. That site looks just like onsale, but apparently the accounts aren't linked up. Advise to anyone else ordering, where it has the shipping calculator don't put any zip code in it, just straight to check out. That may have been a factor in getting assesed shipping from onsale.