Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Every time I do a backup using Backupman, the first incoming call I get, soft resets the phone. This happens weather I do the backup with the radio on or off. Can any one else confirm this? Maybe there is a bad interaction with another app? Let me know!

Fittske
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    bump
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Probably you're right I get a reset at the first sms after a backup
    Ciao

Ettore
    I have Backupman set to backup once each morning. I've not experienced any problems receiving calls or SMS.

I have not yet tried to (needed to) restore - but I've heard I have to keep the phone off when I do. I recall a thread where people suspected an interaction with Butler, but I can't speak to that since I don't use that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    Every time I do a backup using Backupman, the first incoming call I get, soft resets the phone. This happens weather I do the backup with the radio on or off. Can any one else confirm this? Maybe there is a bad interaction with another app? Let me know!
    Fittske
    I've been using Backupman on my CDMA (Sprint) T650 for months now, and haven't encountered anything like this. What version do you have installed? I'm currently using 1.53, and have a scheduled backup daily at 3:00 AM.
    --
    "I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred