Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Can't seem to get the messages in my local "Sent" folder to migrate to my SD card. I unchecked "Use default storage prefs" and selected "Move to card after 2 weeks", and I get message that card is recognized, but nuthin' happens. I left the other selection as "Never remove mail" - is that correct? Can anyone help?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amell
    Can't seem to get the messages in my local "Sent" folder to migrate to my SD card. I unchecked "Use default storage prefs" and selected "Move to card after 2 weeks", and I get message that card is recognized, but nuthin' happens. I left the other selection as "Never remove mail" - is that correct? Can anyone help?
    thanks
    I quit using snapper but to work around this I...

within snapper app
    type "bug"
    select "run 3 am tasks"
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    What does this do - activate the migration at 3am? Any way to do it manually?
    BTW, dutchtrumpet, what email client did you switch to from Snapper, and why?
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    well I'm still doing something wrong, since activating 3am tasks now - program says it is storing messages, but they haven't budged
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I quit using snapper but to work around this I...

within snapper app
    type "bug"
    select "run 3 am tasks"
    Sweet - I've been having an issue w/ Snapper over the last few days where it is doing a reset in the middle of my 3am Snapper move, and it's bringing up a bunch of old calendar alerts right after the reset and being a general nuisance at 3am. I've been able to duplicate using your "bug" command, and hopefully now I can dig in to the issue...

ammel - I've got Snapper premium & Chatter (deleted Versamail from ROM). Snapper is nice for SD storage until Chatter gets it, but once Chatter has SD storage I'm not sure I'll use Snapper at all...
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Well, mine doesn't reset, just does nuthin'. Anything you find out would be much appreciated...
    My issue was surrounding a fresh-install, and having duplicate emails on my palm and SD - ended up deleting everything...

As for your issue;
    1) I assume you have Snapper Premium.
    2) when you say they haven't budged, have you checked your SD card under palm/applications/Snapper/user####/"6digitdate"? That's where the messages should physically reside. They will still show in the coresponding folders as unmoved within the Snapper UI. Try changing the move dates sooner, and see if that changes anything. I've never had a problem with them being stored, just recently after doing the fresh install. That's the beauty of IMAP - just sync them, and I don't need to worry...