Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I am torn between what case to try next Sena or another flip.

Can some one please help me with weighing the options?

Thanks
    To the infamous Faisal,

I am receiving a Sena case for review and the review should be posted in the coming weeks. Note that you can take your chances and pre-order one for a 20% discount if you order by February 2nd http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=320

I assume you've read my review of the F650 Flip case? http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/520-1.htm It's is an excellent choice, though I'm really looking forward to trying the Sena for comparison.

Doug
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Yes I am infamous,

Thanks for getting back to me.. Can you tell me when you will be reviewing the Sena case?

Also are there any comments from your perspective you can tell me about the two flip cases?

I like the magnet part of it and the fact that it flips down. Should i get the clip or not?

Thakns
    I have one for my 600 and love the magnetic flip. Works great.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mpovolo
    I have one for my 600 and love the magnetic flip. Works great.
    Thanks for the input. do you find that it is high quality? Is it slim? I hate bulk.

Also do you have the belt clip or not? and more detailed thoughts on the case would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    I have Sena T600 case. It is fairly good quality case. It is definitely slim.
    Mine does not have the flip cover. The clip is very good. No problems so far.

I think the T650 case with flip cover is better than the T600 flip case since it is not 'convertible'. I think the T650 case should be slimmer.
    Faisal, I would hope I get the cases soon. I made the request a few days ago and the marketing guy was all about it of course :-) So hopefully soon. The T650 has a magnetic snap closure, really nice. It is slim, though the flip cover adds some thickness because it protects the device. As I noted in my review, it still does slip into a pocket.

As for which case to get, I don't know yet. I was going to suggest you ask some of the 600 owners here how they like their sena's, but I see some have responded already. I can give you a little private heads up at some point in the review/testing process to let you know how things look before the review is published. (as long as that's okay with my editors :-)
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    SOrry to be a paid but??

Should i get:

Sena with Mag Cover?
    Sena with Mag Cover and Belt Clip?
    Bellagio verticle case?
    Bellagio Lateral Case?

I am thinking about how i am going to carry the 650? On my belt or in a case? Can someone out there help me make up my mind? If i had to get a belt unit should i get the Bellagio pouch or Sena Mag with Clip?

Someone help me make up my mind.

Thanks
    I like the quality of the leather. Even with the belt clip, I can keep it in my pocket.
    I love how the fine print states that they will charge your credit card on the day your place the order rather than the day it is shipped (which could be weeks later). It's a massive violation of FTC rules.
    Faisal,

Hopefully my new magnet flip case w/clip will arrive late next week. I'll let you know what I think. So far, I've read several good reviews from Treo 600 case owners. Sounds like Sena makes a very good product. Plus, it's one of the few leather cases that still fits in a cradle if you use one. At least it does with the 600 models as well as several other brand models.

Micah
    Last edited by jcphcf73; 01/26/2005 at 06:08 PM.
    Sweet, I can't wait to order one and try it on my 650 cradle....oh wait, nevermind...DOH!
    I am getting ready to order the Sena 650 magnetic flip case today... Of the people that have the SPRINT steel blue Treo 650 and already ordered theirs what color did you get? I have a black interim case and it just doesnt look "right" to me in a black suit... lolI am leaning toward the tan. Can anyone seriously tell me what colors they preordered?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    black magnet flip
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I ordered a Tan Magnet Flip.

I just got my Vaja I-Volution yesterday from Argentina. Took only 2 days Fedex. I ordered it on 1/5. 22 days is not bad. Also got a S650 Smoke-Carbon Skin case on it's way too. I guess I'l have to decide which one I like best.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Black magnet flip
    Faisal, Sena mag cover, no clip. My .02

Bellagio vertical case gets the thumbs down
    Just ordered my Sena... Black Magnet Flip with Belt Clip... I use a belt clip maybe 25% of the time other times it sits in my purse... But I sure hope the belt clip doesnt protrude alot. Cause if it does stick out alot I am going to have to try and call/email for Sena to exchange the belt clip version for one without the belt clip and just throw it in my purse everytime.

Here's to hoping!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by mausalot

Mausie:

Right now I am considering either the F650 or the Sena. Which one has the better pocket? I would love to stop carrying a wallet, but I need at least 3 cards and cash with me. I am already aware that the F650 is tight but it could probably be stretched.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by mausalot

Doesn't the flip case sort of make answering the phone a pain. Also, what does it look like when you have a large black, or tan flap hanging under your chin?

I would love to see a picture of someone talking on a 650 using a flap.

I also was thinking a belt loop pouch would be better. What's the downside to these?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast