1.    #1  
    I am testing Callfilter 1.2 and so far I am satisfaid. I assigned MP3 ringtones & pictures to my contacts. The pictures always show up but the ringtones often revert back to the default Treo 600 Ringtones. I do not understand because I have some MP3 ringtones assigned to these contacts. Do I have to turn off in the Treo 600/Pref/Sound Sound Mode to OFF so that Callfilter takes full control of the sounds ?

I would appreciate some help from the Callfilter users.

Thanks.
    Louis
    Hello TreoLou,
    Callfilter should take over the sounds once you've set them all up. The only reason that they'd revert back is if callfilter couldn't find the mp3 files, if this is the case an error should appear in the action log.

Send me an email over at callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com and we can work through some of the troubles that you are having.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

looking forward to a callfilter update hopefully with the gsm 650 coming out
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    looking forward to a callfilter update hopefully with the gsm 650 coming out
    me too. . . me too
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Yepper and often what happens is that the SD card enters the "not there zone," where the device does not recognize it. There is an application available that takes care of that situation called "Cradle Care" written by a participant on this system. The file is available in the downloads section.

Ben

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    Hello TreoLou,
    Callfilter should take over the sounds once you've set them all up. The only reason that they'd revert back is if callfilter couldn't find the mp3 files, if this is the case an error should appear in the action log.

Send me an email over at callfiltersupport AT velocityware.com and we can work through some of the troubles that you are having.