Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I just called their 800 number and the rep said they would be available "around" the first of February.
    My company's ATT/Cingular rep assures me that the launch will occur on January 27th. She states that on that date I will be able to walk in to a Cingular store and buy one on the spot, or order through her and have one compatable with my ATT sim card in two days. We shall see...

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
    i can't wait too!
    so is the consensus that cingular stores will have the treo 650 in on thursday? Is it me, or does this seem like it's never going to happen? On a podcast I listen to the speaker was so psyched that he heard the treo was going to be out this week, and his buddy said that the gsm treo 650 is the longhorn of smartphones... Lets hope it happens this week. It has to..
    Thursday was always what my sources have said.. and Treonaut's countdown clock has been changed from Wed. morning to Thursday morning....

Quote Originally Posted by woodclub
    I doubt this machine will release the Wed. Waiting is a painful process.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadhead
    My company's ATT/Cingular rep assures me that the launch will occur on January 27th. She states that on that date I will be able to walk in to a Cingular store and buy one on the spot, or order through her and have one compatable with my ATT sim card in two days. We shall see...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    Every thing I heard points to the end of this month. I was told that from Vienna Channel as far back as beginning of Dec.
    Quote Originally Posted by johndawg
    I spoke with a rep at a Cingular store in Atlanta... seemed to really know his stuff. He seems to think that they will be getting them in a few weeks...
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanrob
    My rep in Detroit told me today that he has heard nothing about a wednesday release date.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevroc
    I just called their 800 number and the rep said they would be available "around" the first of February.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayswj
    Thursday was always what my sources have said.. and Treonaut's countdown clock has been changed from Wed. morning to Thursday morning....
    The "angst" is half the fun...(yeah right! )
    Can't wait, urge to spend money growing.
    it looks like were are getting our treo 650s this thursday, I still don't believe it lol,Just seemed like it would keep pushing them back.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soccrnj80
    it looks like were are getting our treo 650s this thursday, I still don't believe it lol,Just seemed like it would keep pushing them back.
    I'll be at a high volume Cingular store at 9:50am with my face pressed against the glass. I hope this info is true. If so then I'll declare Thursday "Treo 650 Mania Day" and will dedicate the day to setting up the 650 as I wish and posting my Nokia 6620 and Audiovox SMT5600 on ebay Pathetic, but I digress...
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    spartanrob, Are there SX66's available in Detroit? I called a Congular rep in Atlanta and there won't be any until July.. he says.

Thanks
    spartanrob, Are there SX66's available in Detroit? I called a Cingular rep in Atlanta and there won't be any until July.. he says.

Thanks
    I'm gonna miss all that moaning and groaning about the T650 GSM availability
    Johndawg, there are a few here and there, a co-worker picked one up over the weekend and my rep has one for me if i want it, i'm waiting until Thursday to make my decision. The SX66 is really cool but it may just be a little too big and a little more 'cumbersome' to use.
    I called the NBO on the ATT side and they have no clue on a possible release date for tomorrow. They stated if it was to be released tomorrow, they would have the information by now.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12