1.    #1  
    Here I am only 6 hrs with my new T650 and I'm stuck on something: one of my applications from my prior Palm device doesn't seem to carry over to the 650 even though there are no hotsync problems. The app in question was originally downloaded to my laptop computer and updates itself every time I hotsynch.

So now, there is confirmation during a hotsynch that the program is acknowledged and that my 650 is "receiving" the updated data, but afterwards, I cannot find the application icon on my Treo and it isn't even listed amongst the programs. Moreover, the same application works fine on my wife's Treo.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    and it all started with a SHARP Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by VueDoc
    Any ideas?

Seriously not trying to sound like a jerk, but I have a couple of ideas.

Tell us the app in question, including the version.
    Tell us the model of your wife's treo.
    Check the developer's website for an updated version.

Maybe someone will know, and share, the answer if they have something specefic to work with....

Good luck,
    -Joe
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    No offence taken. It was 4:30 AM and I was just aggravated and struggling. Turns out the device helpfully eliminated the problem by imploding for me. The startup/reset mechanism went into an endless loop and I had to remove the battery in order to turn it off. My guess was a short somewhere in the startup/reset protocol. I exchanged it today for a new model, which is still charging at the moment.

The application in question is a medical program that I do not expect most to be familiar with. I did in fact return to the website and reinstalled the program on my laptop, but by that time the Treo had other ideas.

Thanks for replying. I can see how my frantic ranting would have been ignored by most.
    and it all started with a SHARP Wizard