1.    #1  
    I have read a few posts here and there that will allow you do various things and how to tell when your phone was built and if it has been refurbed and etc. How many codes are there like ##3282# that will conenct you to Sprint provisioning update? And where do you find these things?
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    do a search they are all here.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    ##377#
    System Error Log: Shows an information screen indicating why the unit crashed.

##786#
    Phone Information: Shows the following information: life timer, life data, warranty date, ESN, MDN, MSID, software revision, hardware revision, PRL version, PRI checksum, refubished status, refurb provider, activation date and mobile protocol revision.

This screen has a men. The menu choices are Diagnostics and Reset.

##33284#
    Debug Parameters: Shows the following information: RSSI value, CP state, SID, NID, RF mode, CH #, P_REV_IN_USE, SO, F-RC, R-RC, active PN, ec/lo, rx, tx, tx adj, FCH walsh code, finger PNs, finger rx, finger lock state, bad frames, total frames and FER.

##3282#
    Data Settings: This screen shows your data settings and allows you to modify them.

This screen also has a menu. The menu choices are Browser, Download, Pictures, Update Vision Profile and Restore.

##774#
    PRI Checksum / System Restore: This screen shows the PRI checksum and also allows you to reset the unit to factory default settings.

##8463#
    Date & Time: This simply shows the date and time.

There are many others, but I have not tested them as I do not really know/understand what they do. I have tested all of the above codes and they seem to be harmless enough.

Moderators: Maybe we could make one of these ## threads sticky? I see the need for a 'quick reference'.
    Sprint PCS Treo 600 & 650
    Verizon Treo 700w
    www.James-K.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoons
    [B]
    Moderators: Maybe we could make one of these ## threads sticky? I see the need for a 'quick reference'.
    I second that....please make this thread a sticky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    I second that....please make this thread a sticky.
    \

way too many stickys as it is... just bookmark this thread if you want to quick reference it.