1.    #1  
    I am not able to set up Vision on my new treo 650. It tries to do so, but ends up saying contact sprint and does not do the programming.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for me?
    Thanks
    1. Go to the dial pad

2. Dial ##3282# (This should bring up a screen with the word "Data" in the upper left corner.)

3. With your stylus, tap on the word Data.

4. Select Update Vision Profile from the pulldown menu.

This should get the phone to connect to Sprint Provisioning and update your Vision service information.
    Make sure you have a vision data plan from sprint, otherwise you pay $$$$$ per kb usage
    probably easier to just call sprint and ask for help

they're really great - will even call you back if they need to
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone
    probably easier to just call sprint and ask for help

they're really great - will even call you back if they need to
    I couldn't disagree more. Don't count on them provisioning your Vision in a timely manner. Take the guy's advice and do it yourself.
    Smartphone Evolution:
    i330 (8/03), i500 (5/04), i600 (11/04), PPC6601 (12/04), Treo 650 (1/05), PPC6600 (10/05), PPC6700 (12/05), Treo 650 (6/06), PPC6700 (9/06), Treo 700wx (10/06)
    I agree, sprints cx service is horrid. You will end up doing MacJunkie's suggestion, or end up on and off the phone ALL weekend, with a lot of waiting no doubt!
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    I started learning how to do stuff like re-Provision the phone because of the crappy customer service I have gotten. I remember being told once that it might take "up to 12 hours" for a change to my Vision account to be updated to my phone. Imagine my surprise when I found that I could make it happen in just a couple minutes via the method described above.
    macjunkie, Thank U. Ive been waiting for my profile to be updated two days, with no update from cs. This qik fix worked in minutes. Minutes!!! Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by stetoki
    I am not able to set up Vision on my new treo 650. It tries to do so, but ends up saying contact sprint and does not do the programming.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for me?
    Thanks
    This has happened for me on EVERY Treo 650 I have owned (6). You have to just keep trying a couple of times and then it seems to provision. This is after waiting to receive the signal/message from Sprint telling you that "Vision needs provisioning". FYI....I tried the method above (even though my vision is working fine and I received an message saying that "there was an error during the provisioning/programming". I did it 3 or 4 times and it finally updated correctly...maybe just a minor bug/glitch with the treo 650 software and vision. Just my 2 cents....
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    This has happened for me on EVERY Treo 650 I have owned (6).
    Finally, the real Treo Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey3
    macjunkie, Thank U. Ive been waiting for my profile to be updated two days, with no update from cs. This qik fix worked in minutes. Minutes!!! Thanks.
    Woo hoo!

Glad to help.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks, MacJunkie.. Followed instructions to the dot. Had my vision up and running in no time. You're awesome....
    Quote Originally Posted by stetoki
    Thanks, MacJunkie.. Followed instructions to the dot. Had my vision up and running in no time. You're awesome....
    Aw shucks. <blush>