1.    #1  
    http://web.palmone.com/promos/audibl...1CFE4AVAATKIV0

Will this work with the new T650 GSM?

Anyone done this?

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    who in their right mind would do that, it is $14.95 / month for 12 months! Plus you can stream music on your 650 for free from shoutcast!
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #3  
    I probably wont use audible. But I didn't know if anyone had done this or not.

L
    Audible is GREAT. I listen to audiobooks while commuting to work and at night. Right now I am on the 5th book in Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series. It's a great offer if you like Audible's service.

I assume it also applies to the Treo 650, since Amazon offers the same discount for the 650.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Would anyone be willing to share the audible.com promo code given the p1 price increase? I'll place an order and let everyone know if it works.

Last night, I called p1 to order the unlocked gsm. The guy told me i could get a $100 discount by ordering through audible.com. I went there and found out that I need a yearly subscription with audible to get the discount. (I really didn't know what audible was up until then.) Was about to place the p1 order this morning when I found out that p1 increased its price overnight.

If p1's willing to do that to its loyal customers, we should be able to use a promo code to get a discount if we can. They lock the phones; we hack them. They increase prices; we hack the prices. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    who in their right mind would do that, it is $14.95 / month for 12 months! Plus you can stream music on your 650 for free from shoutcast!
  6.    #6  
    no
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    Music and audio books are two different things. And obviously enough people are not in their right mind since they seem to be doing okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoaoPauzaoNYC
    Would anyone be willing to share the audible.com promo code given the p1 price increase? I'll place an order and let everyone know if it works.

Last night, I called p1 to order the unlocked gsm. The guy told me i could get a $100 discount by ordering through audible.com. I went there and found out that I need a yearly subscription with audible to get the discount. (I really didn't know what audible was up until then.) Was about to place the p1 order this morning when I found out that p1 increased its price overnight.

If p1's willing to do that to its loyal customers, we should be able to use a promo code to get a discount if we can. They lock the phones; we hack them. They increase prices; we hack the prices. Anyone?
    You got slapped in your other thread too. Take the scam somewhere else.
    I was an Audible member for a while. Then it wasn't feasible to listen to content that often, so I put my account on hold.

I wouldn't like being tied into a year contract with them. As it is, I paid $600 for my Treo and am donating $14 a month to a vacation fund so my wife and I can go to Disney later on this year.

But Audible is a great service. For someone who consumes a lot of audio, I'd reccommend it.