1.    #1  
    I wonder if he upgraded to the Treo 650 yet?

Q&A with David Nagel, president of PalmSource
    Chris Hall, DigiTimes.com, Taipei [Thursday 12 August 2004]
    DigiTimes spoke with David Nagel, president and CEO of PalmSource, on the occasion of a recent business trip to Taipei. The Q&A session covered a wide range of Palm OS-related topics, including Chinese-language support and the developer base.

Q: We know Palm OS has a large developer base. Reports suggest that some 250,000 developers have worked on Palm OS-based applications and code. How would you characterize Palm OS development, currently?

A: Actually, we’re up to more than 300,000 developers at this point! We are an OEM platform provider, so we help to organize the developer community worldwide. Many of our new developers are in China, where we recently started an active recruitment and training program. The smart device markets are growing fast in China. People find these types of products very useful. For example, I have 25,000 phone numbers stored on my communicator, which happens to be a Treo600 from palmOne.

http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20040812PR200.html
    If he does, I'm sure they'll have to pimp out his T650 to hold that many numbers. Plus, I wonder how the CEO of PalmSource will like waiting four seconds evertime he makes a call.
    He's probably holding out for a Cobalt device before upgrading his 600.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    There is no way he has 25,000 contacts on his 600 using the native contacts.

It is physically impossible from a RAM perspective, I believe. (someone will need to verify).

Definitely not gonna have that on the 650.

Always good to see company leaders lying in order to sell product.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    There is no way he has 25,000 contacts on his 600 using the native contacts.

It is physically impossible from a RAM perspective, I believe. (someone will need to verify).

Definitely not gonna have that on the 650.

Always good to see company leaders lying in order to sell product.
    maybe he has the 256mb version
    I hear it takes him 3 hours between when he presses a number to call and it actually dials.
    Zorro,

That was the funniest thing I have read on TC in a long time!

LMAOROTF!
    Sarcastic, dry, humor is the only thing I really have to offer you people...