1.    #1  
    Can someone post realplayer for the 650, I can only find the windows version online
    Why? Is it not in ROM?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    I have a custom one from shadowmite that did not include it
    Then why don't you put the custom rom on with realplayer on it then, he has like 5 diff roms a couple of them include that. Or customize the rom with it on there. Better yet get ptunes much better than realplayer anyday IMHO.
  5.    #5  
    Because the one with realplayer also has the other garbage like quick tour, downloads, and get BC. I have pocket tunes. I want both. Thanks though.
    Use shadowmites custom rom tool to remove the crap you don't want from his rom that has everything - its pretty easy to use.
  7.    #7  
    I have a mac. The mac program isnt as trust worthy.
    Why not just download one of the ROMs that have RealPlayer and get the program files for RealPlayer out of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoFever
    I have a mac. The mac program isnt as trust worthy.
    Not sure if it's the one for the 650 but it's for PalmOS 5

Try that: http://www.real.com/realmobile/downl...ungsten%2520T3
  10.    #10  
    yeah didnt work thanks though
    I tried downloading the latest realplayer for palm also - (same issue as TreoFever) - I got errors also.

I think it's either deliberately disabled (ROM or nothing!), or just doesn't work for some reason. Bummer!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoFever
    yeah didnt work thanks though
    Sorry to hear that.
    Can't help you right now, I am still waiting for my GSM 650