1.    #1  
    Hi Mark,

congrats on this new beta release!! It works really great on my T600, and I was having the issue that gets solved with AlertKiller!! Thanks a lot!!

I still have a few comments / issues on Chatter Email though:
    1 - when the phone looses its wireless connection and ChatterEmail is on, the phone just hangs. I guess it is trying to reconnect, but this freezes the whole phone for several minutes and I typically end up resetting the phone. Also, the 'connection' dialog box typically does not show up during that time, so I can not even cancel the connection. I am just stuck.
    This happens a lot to me, as I live in NYC and takes the subway several times a day, thus loosing the connection. I try to remember and to quit Chatter Email before going underground, but sometimes I forget.
    Any idea / fix?
    This is by far my biggest frustration using CE...
    2 - in the alert box, the OK and send buttons are combined in one, and I understand a message will be sent only if I type something in the reply area. However, I sometimes miss-handle the phone, type a few letters in the reply area by mistake, and then select the OK/Send button, and a message gets sent. I would prefer OK and Send to be 2 separate buttons, so that, if I type a few letters in the reply area by mistake and select OK, no message would be sent out
    3 - when I am in Chatter Email and receive a new message, it shows up at the bottom of the screen. When I start changing the selected message (using up and down), then the messages get resorted in the correct order. Not a big deal, just weird.

As always, please take these as contructive remarks, not criticisms - CE is by far the program I use the most on my T600 and I just can't live without it.

Thanks

Domi
    Dominique
    You should post this topic on the Developers Corner under Chatter Email
    I prefer to see posts on this topic under "Communications", together with other posts related to communications. I'm not a fan of the Developers Corner, when it comes to existing software.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    ...and can't people spell anymore? It's not "looses" but "loses". You're not making anything looser!
    Shneor
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    I prefer to see posts on this topic under "Communications", together with other posts related to communications. I'm not a fan of the Developers Corner, when it comes to existing software.
    Then why is it now under treo 600 hardware ?

Quote Originally Posted by jaytee
    Then why is it now under treo 600 hardware ?

That's MY preference - I'm not the moderator.
    Shneor