1.    #1  
    How come when I copy my mp3's from windows media player to my card in my Treo 650, I don't see the file names on the card?

--JD
    You don't see the files in the media player, or the info feature of the Palm?

FileZ Freeware will see your MP3 files on the SD card. Don't know too much about WM
  3.    #3  
    No, I am talking about on the Treo. When I go to the apps page and pull down the menu at the top and select the card, it shows nothing.
    Oh, I see. That's the Palm's standard apps launcher problem. I used MegaLauncher to see apps on the SD card, and individual files as well.
    Palm only shows the applications. Any data files (including music, movies, etc) do not show under the normal display. You have to start up an application that can see the files.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjayd
    How come when I copy my mp3's from windows media player to my card in my Treo 650, I don't see the file names on the card?

--JD
    Not sure if you are talking about seeing the mp3's using the built-in RealPlayer, but I also had the same problem.

Loaded up PocketTunes and it instantly saw the playlist for the MP3 album that I had on the SD card.

Not sure if the RealPlayer has to have the MP3's in a specific location on the SD card in order for it to pick them up, but it wasn't something that I cared to determine.
    Palm Pro -> Palm IIIx -> HandSpring Visor Deluxe -> HandSpring Visor Prism -> Tapwave Zodiac 2 (don't use much) | Treo 650 | Palm LifeDrive (returned)