Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I am a new treo 650 user and having several problems. The most current is when I download software (ie: pocket tunes) it takes up around 2 mb. I went from 9.7 to 7.9 just from downloading pocket tunes. I have Zlauncher but have no idea how to move files. When I move software to my card I can't find it. Any help would be awesome.
    Also, where can I find simple info. on how to make the most of my treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by nezzy76
    I am a new treo 650 user and having several problems. The most current is when I download software (ie: pocket tunes) it takes up around 2 mb. I went from 9.7 to 7.9 just from downloading pocket tunes. I have Zlauncher but have no idea how to move files. When I move software to my card I can't find it. Any help would be awesome.
    Also, where can I find simple info. on how to make the most of my treo?
    There are several threads on zlauncher. I would do a search on tc.

Making the most of your treo? Again, take a few hours and scour treocentral. This place is full of information.

Also, you can try treonauts, and treobits.com

Clue
    In Zlauncher tap and HOLD the icon for the program you want to move. You will get a list of options, one of which is move to card. Then after that screen you have options of moving all programs and related databases (good idea). Also, you have the option of creating a shortcut (good idea). Then, your program will remain in Ram as a shortcut, and in Zlauncher when you click on the shortcut, it will go to the program stored on the card.

All stored programs can be found under /palm/programs/zlauncher/apps on your card.

The amount of space Ptunes takes up sounds right. This is normal. I have a million programs on my treo 650. 95% of them are on the card, and I still have only 7 megs free.

Download FILEZ and use it to find/delete/move things around between your card and 650. It's easy, and free.

Hope this answers your questions.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks! This information helps a lot. I didn't know about the shortcut idea and that was one of the biggest problems (finding app on my card). I just did it and it worked great.

Next issue:
    How do I assign ringers to specific people? Wife=specific ring?