View Poll Results: Should I return the worlds "best" smartphone?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, return it!

9 33.33%
  • No way, keep it!

13 48.15%
  • Replace it from Sprint and hope for updates.

5 18.52%
  1.    #1  
    Greetings fellow Treo humans,

Today is the last day to return my 650 and, with all the problems that we have no official PalmOne fix for, I thought that I'd conduct a poll to see what everybody thinks!

Thanks
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    If your store is willing to replace it with another new one, then go ahead and keep it. If they argue with you about getting a NEW and not a refurbished one, then I say go ahead and return it.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I think I'm going to return it AGAIN for a replacement... maybe things will be better once 650 starts rolling on Cingular.
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
  4.    #4  
    Just to let you guys know the outcome, I got another T650 with an extended 30 day warranty.

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]