1.    #1  
    I'm looking to switch from a Sony Clie to the Treo 650. Is the Treo worth getting to use mainly as a PDA and to access email and news? I'm not going to use it as a phone at all. Is this a better solution than a bluetooth phone and another PDA? Thumboard, small size and one handed operation are all important to me.

I'm about to get one, just want to make sure it's the right thing.

Thanks,
    Josh
    Seems kind of overkill for your uses. You could probably get a BT phone and a new PDA and still come out ahead, cost wise.

Or maybe a Blackberry or Sidekick.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    I was thinking about that but what is a good PDA out there with a good keyboard and similar size to the treo?

Thanks
    Just aren't that many PDA's out there with keyboards. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking HP 4355 (if you can find one anymore), or the Palm T|C. Don't think the Palm has BT though. But either isn't as small as the Treo.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    well..the ux50 has a pretty kicka$$ keyboard...dont know which clie you have?!
    It does, but can you find one anymore? Or the UX40, if he didn't need 802.11