1.    #1  
    I wonder why Palm1 hasn't released a similar car cradle kit as it has for Treo 600. So far the only decent car cradle for 650 I could find was Seidio one, but the base cradle model is not even out yet. Any info on Palm1's OEM car cradle or any other decent ones for 650?
    Thanks
    Try extrememPDA's, vent mount and just use the OEM car charger. The battery life is so good that I usually don't even connect the charger. The vent mount is VERY solid and well made...
    The ProClip car mount for the 600 fits my 650 perfectly.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks,
    does that holder come only with Gooseneck w/Suction Cup Windshield Mount or
    it also includes the Multi-Angle Dashboard Attachment? Also- how does the
    holder hold the phone? What's the mechanism of securing the phone in the
    holder?
    Thank you very much again
    All these car mounts that I've seen are too bulky for my tastes. What I'd like is just a little slot-type thing to hold onto the swivel clip that I've got on my 650 (using the PalmOne Treo leather holster/clip). I'd like to be able to just stick it on my dash so the screen would be easily viewable and I could plug the normal car charger into it whenever it needs charging. Has anyone seen anything like this?
    grigory:

Proclip sells their mounts in two separate parts. You buy the half that fits your car, and the half that fits your phone, and put them together. For the car half, they offer many solutions: suction cup / goosneck mounts, vent mounts, console mounts, and more. They also have custom mounts for quite a few cars that attach very cleanly to existing locations on the dash or console.

The half that mounts to the Treo can be had with or without a ball joint tilt-swivel attachment. Here's the link:

http://www.proclipusa.com/default.asp

Click on Handhelds/PDA/GPS, then select PalmOne, then Treo650.

Cool Cat:

If I understand you correctly, I think BestBuy has what you want. I've seen what is basically a belt clip (but without the hinged part) with foam tape on the back to stick to your dash. Then the button on the back of your Treo case slides right in, just as it does into the belt clip. Is that what you're looking for?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Cool Cat:

If I understand you correctly, I think BestBuy has what you want. I've seen what is basically a belt clip (but without the hinged part) with foam tape on the back to stick to your dash. Then the button on the back of your Treo case slides right in, just as it does into the belt clip. Is that what you're looking for?
    meyerweb,

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out!

Cool Cat
    Pro clips are awesome!