Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    The folks on the "sharp end of the stick" (the power users) have to wait for the memory fix, but they repeated that it's not a problem for most users
    I have a sharp end of a stick I would like to give them! Give me my memory
    I listened to the webinar and thought I was at an Anthony Robbins Pep-Rally for motivational thinking... Nothing about fixing or solving the many issues currently at hand with the TREO650. I had already attended the Raod Show once and this is just a repeat of how the TREO650 came into being. I feel I wasted my time...
    Joe Fabris is putting his phone number up again for all to see, LOL
    LOL

Joe Fabris, the Director of Wireless marketing showed his phone number and people kept calling him during the live demo... classic

Also, he had PocketTunes on his phone. I bet he uses it more thant RealPlayer
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I got a private answer.

Question: Any status for fixing the memory and sound quality issues?
    Private Answer: There is a patch that is being developed for the memory issues in the CDMA version. I don't really know the status of sound quality issues, sorry (maybe Joe can say).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    They are going to post the whole audio thing online with a link that we can share
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I got a private answer.

Question: Any status for fixing the memory and sound quality issues?
    Private Answer: There is a patch that is being developed for the memory issues in the CDMA version. I don't really know the status of sound quality issues, sorry (maybe Joe can say).
    That's an interesting answer! If you read between the lines a little...does that mean the memory issues have been fixed in the GSM version before it shipped (thus explaining the delay in releasing them)...or does it mean us GSMers will have to wait for another patch???
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
    I think the sound problems are radio (CDMA) specific and won't be an issue with the GSM.
    I was in on the webinar. My read is that the memory fix is a ways away and certainly not incorporated into the GSM Treo 650s coming soon. They again dissed those of us who really need the memory for key apps. They did not 'accept' some hard questions (I asked about carrier crippling of key functions (DUN, BT) --no answer). Basically kind of like a presidential press conference.
    I asked all the "critical" questions posted here at Treocentral as well and they kinda deaf earred me as well. I wondered how many "please fix this..." questions there were. I wish more of their higher ups would leave, so some people with some real answer take over...
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Joe Fabris is putting his phone number up again for all to see, LOL

And that phone number is????

Let's all call him tomorrow and voice our complaints, concerns....
    He probably wont answer......
    SO TEXT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so easy to read and ignore but they might seep in his head.....
    Thanks to all of you guys posting the questions and answers you guys got during the webinar...very helpful to those of us who couldn't attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    He probably wont answer......
    SO TEXT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so easy to read and ignore but they might seep in his head.....

Well, I would if someone would post his #
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12