1.    #1  
    With glowing compliments to Shadowmite and TreoCentral, there's a great new review of the Treo 650 on Ward Mundy's Technology Blog.
    Cool Review!!!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    they said it had 64mb instead of 32. i stopped reading after that.
    Huh, didn't notice that 64MB comment. Maybe the reveiwer was dreaming of a better treo 650.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    A review that is difficult to read with the Treo 650. What am I or the web site doing wrong that all I see is a narrow column of letters along the left edge of the treo screen?
    FastFrank
    Nice. Congrats!!
    I did not know Verizon was as close as Cingular to releasing it own version of the 650.
    I'll believe it when I see it. I've just returned from two corporate stores (Verizon and Cingular). No introduction date, and no committment by either party.

I returned my Sprint T650, and will join other gripers here who are waiting for GSM T650.

In the mean time, I still consider myself a TreoLander for now
    So who is this guy that makes what he says "the word" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dethman
    they said it had 64mb instead of 32. i stopped reading after that.
    It says 32 now (maybe Mundy read this thread and changed it). Not anything there us fanatics don't already know. I never heard of him before.
    A positive blog entry, now that's news!?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisutley
    A positive blog entry, now that's news!?
    Just a silly thought, Chris. Maybe everyone considering a Treo doesn't have the time to read dozens of threads of hundreds of messages, a large chunk of which are pure drivel (not that yours qualifies, of course).
    I don't know what the big complaints are about the 650... It is a great phone! It has some issues, but there's nothing out there that has the flexibility and/or features that this does... I've gone from Newton->Visor Deluxe->Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650 and there is no question of which one is the better device (although I really liked the newton )

Art
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!