1.    #1  
    How does one get to them?
    Not to be smart or anything, but did you go to the website and click the support tab? It tells you how.
    yeah, but if i remember correctly you have to do a search for your problem first.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    If I remember correctly I had to enter in my serial number before I could find an actual number to call. It was a while ago, so I could be mistaken.

I do know you have to give it them when you call though for sure and then they can see all the software you own which is nice.
    If you get through to them, tell them that Tony is mad coz their software resets all his Palm devices at the end of the trial period.
    Yeah, you are suppose to enter your serial number for your software. However, it says you can also access the support by clicking on the Trial version of the software.
  7.    #7  
    I was never able to get past step 4 out of 5 which allegedly gets you to a tech support email page.
    I've been trying to install DocsToGo but I keep getting these messages:
    1. Tabd Conduit: Unable to load sync20.dll
    2. Unable to find CiAPI.dll
    3. Unable to find HSLOG20.dll

All of these files are in my hardrive but for some reason the installer can't find them. I've tried contacting DataViz but they're impossible to get a hold of. Since I can't install the software and they are not making themselves available to offer any kind of support for their product, I think I'm going to ask for my money back and forget about this buggy software.
    Evelyn,

I have this same problem. And have to tell you it is not strictly a dataviz/docs to go problem. I get this error message when I try to install Splashphoto desktop as well. I havent been able to yet find the solution. I do hope someone will know what to do. The folks at Snappermail couldn't seem to help. I have tried without success to reinstall these apps and also the Palm Desktop apps but just run into error message after error message as I am sure you have too. Don't know where to get replacement dll files if that would even help.

Some one please help us poor souls!
    Quote Originally Posted by akaSparky
    Evelyn,

I have this same problem. And have to tell you it is not strictly a dataviz/docs to go problem. I get this error message when I try to install Splashphoto desktop as well. I havent been able to yet find the solution. I do hope someone will know what to do. The folks at Snappermail couldn't seem to help. I have tried without success to reinstall these apps and also the Palm Desktop apps but just run into error message after error message as I am sure you have too. Don't know where to get replacement dll files if that would even help.

Some one please help us poor souls!
    I had to uninstall from my computer all the software from sprint, including the Palm Desktop, which was the culprit. After reinstalling everything, I was able to install Docs to Go without any problem. It seems that the problem was caused by a bad Palm Desktop installation. My problem now is with the amount of space occupied by Docs to Go. I transferred to my card as much of it as I could but the Treo 650 just doesnít have enough memory space and Iím always struggling with this.

Hope this helps.

Evelyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn
    I had to uninstall from my computer all the software from sprint, including the Palm Desktop, which was the culprit. After reinstalling everything, I was able to install Docs to Go without any problem. It seems that the problem was caused by a bad Palm Desktop installation. My problem now is with the amount of space occupied by Docs to Go. I transferred to my card as much of it as I could but the Treo 650 just doesnít have enough memory space and Iím always struggling with this.

Hope this helps.

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn,

Yes thank you for your reply...after spending many hours searching all over the web I finally came to this conclusion that palm desktop is the culprit. I am glad to hear that a reinstall of the current desktop will solve the problem...some others were actually suggesting I install an older version. Did you lose all your back up files when you uninstalled? I am concerned about that.

As for the space requirements of Docs to Go I was there also. But Dataviz makes a tech tool that will allow much of your files to be stored on your expansion card and you will be amazed how much space it saves. Using this tool also allows for synching properly. I highly reccomend you use it. Here is the link to the article explaining this. There you will find the link to the tech tool.

Data Viz Tech Tool

Mark

I just finished reinstalling twice (ugh) and went slower the 2nd time as I was reinstalling my conduits since I got the same problem with these errors reoccuring.(they pop up when I try installing a conduit or run the docs to go desktop--everytime that gets run it checks for a conduit) I think that Natura Comet is messing up my installation. There may be others but everything works until I install comets conduit. Then it is back to square one. I sent them an email. wondering if anyone had similar experiances with this or any other software causing these errors? Well back to reinstalling palm desktop and not installing comet......
    Last edited by akaSparky; 02/11/2005 at 11:47 PM.