Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    can someone just create one of thse for me?
    Blessed beyond measure!
    send two pictures that you want as your on and off screens.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Is this thread still alive? I'd like to see some Transformers ones, maybe the Autobots and the Decepticons symbol w/ the transforming sound associated w/ it. I downloaded something lastnight from a 2 year old thread, but the program doesn't startup properly.
    How did I miss this post for all this time? I just downloaded the file from post #9 and followed the instructions from the readme file. Works perfect. Now I have to do a custom splash for my wife.
    When i instal the Phone_SPCS_Custom, i do a soft reset, but the logo of the carrier continues, it will be something that is missing?
    Hi All,

Not sure if this thread is still active but I'll give it a go.

The app works great, except I have an issue with the Ans. Phone favourites button poitnign to a number 222 and there's nothing I can do to get it to point to the correct voice mail number.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Marco
    Hello guys,

Does this tutorial work with Treo 680?
    The procedure may work but don't download the attachments here as they may be from the 650 model.

You should be able to use the one from your 680 and modify it. Just make sure you have a full backup (not just hotsync) of your phone before you attempt to do that.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567