Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ayasin
    Try going to DOS prompt and running create_splash_screen from there manually. Post any errors you get. Also, stop yelling...it doesn't make people want to help you.
    I appreciate your help as well as any toher help I'm so "privilidged" to qbtain here, but I'm not yelling at anyone or yelling at all, I'm simply EMPHASIZING my points. But will try and refrain from my usual cap use. Anyway, thanks a heap!
    I wil try doing it manually through dos.
  2.    #42  
    Netiquette dictates that using caps = yelling. Sorry for jumping down your throat if you weren't aware of that. Try _emphasizing_ this way. Anyway, post any err messages you get from DOS and we'll take a look.
    I prefer using bold to emphasize
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    I prefer using bold to emphasize
    I feel you homey....

now can anyone make the splash screen mod happen?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    I feel you homey....

now can anyone make the splash screen mod happen?
    If you could make the images you posted a bit smaller in file size 32k or smaller? I'm at work and have no image program
    JA... if I make them smaller, then I would have to change from 320x320 (image size), I need the images to be 320x320.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    not really you shrink the file size. you will have to wait til I get home
    Kool, no problem. PM please
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn133
    I am having trouble opening the phone_src.zip program, my pc keeps asking which program to use to open it.
    Do you have Winzip (free evaluation copy at www.winzip.com)? Or a program to unzip the file (WinXP should recognize and be able to unzip this for you...)
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    billy go to HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    Can someone PLEASE be kind and make a these into a splash screen for SPCS T650? Thanks I appreciate it GREATLY!
    Here ya go...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Cal
    I hate to be the dull pencil in the box, but;

I downloaded the "create screen.zip" file and the "PhoneApp SPCS Custom.prc" file but I can't find the Splash program on my Treo.

Please advise,

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Finally! lol, good looking out Cal... preciate it. Do you like them? I'm curious, want to know if anyone else will use them.
    No problem! With the instructions of ayasin I made the bat file and it takes like 2 seconds to make the prc file as long as I have the images to use.

I think they look pretty cool. I myself use a Los Angeles Kings splassh screen on my phone that I made.
    -Cal
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    is this for just the phone on and off? how can i make one for my app launcher background?
    mt
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    im having the same problem as well when i click on the create spash screen i get the blk box but no new file and im not sure what to do from there anyone help here
    mt
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    im having the same problem as well when i click on the create spash screen i get the blk box but no new file and im not sure what to do from there anyone help here
    mt
    If you want to try the file I made, download this zip: http://www.breez.tv/modules.php?name...p=getit&lid=18

Extract to c:\treocompile

Replace the two jpegs to the pictures you want, and click on generate.bat

It will create your src file in that folder.
    Last edited by Cal; 02/13/2005 at 04:42 PM.
    -Cal
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i will create the scr file in what folder? and then do i just click that file and will it goto the palm installer?
    thx
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    i will create the scr file in what folder? and then do i just click that file and will it goto the palm installer?
    thx
    The prc (i said src file in my previous post, should have read prc) file "PhoneApp_SPCS_Custom.prc" will be created in c:\treocompile.

Double click that file and it will go into your palm installer, then preform a hotsync and the file will install on your treo.

Now turn your phone off or on and you will see the new screens.
    -Cal
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    there are alot of other files and folders in there what are these for>
    should they be here?
    mt oh and thx a bunch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast