Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Somebody please help?
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn133
    I am having trouble opening the phone_src.zip program, my pc keeps asking which program to use to open it.
    well you must have winzip installed first.
    Treoing & Loving it
    I have winzip the problem occurs after i unzip the phone_src.zip, it asks for a program to open it with, do you have any idea what program to use, i tried acrobat, but that doesnt work.
  4.    #24  
    Sorry guys I've been really busy at work and haven't had a chance to mess with this again yet.

Quick question, does this create the same prc that supported ALL the options enabled (Call Duration, ## codes, Totals in the Call Log, etc)?

Thanks for making this so easy. I am currently making a "Bender guzzling beer" splash screen.
    Yes it has all the options enabled...and you're welcome
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by kjohn133
    I have winzip the problem occurs after i unzip the phone_src.zip, it asks for a program to open it with, do you have any idea what program to use, i tried acrobat, but that doesnt work.

So you unzip the file and have the contents on your hard drive right? Then when you double click the "create_splash_screen" it asks what to open it with? If so just go to the command prompt, change to the dir that you unzipped these files to and type in create_splash_screen.
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ayasin
    I used the PDB disassembler that comes with the PDB compiler. You should have some level of familiarity with Palm databases before you do this (or be willing to do resets on your device ). I can look into moding the other 2 screens that are in the file as well and post the update.
    Have you had a chance to look at moding these in to .src files yet?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Can someone please make me a Verizon spash screen.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650user
    Can someone please make me a Verizon spash screen.

Thanks,

Galen's been kind enough to make a Verizon set available:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=445
    Last edited by Jazzi; 02/11/2005 at 12:29 AM.
    Could someone please post a pic of their moded splash screen.

Thanks.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    it's NOT WORKING...... everytime I hit the "create_splash_screen.bat" I see the dos prompt (black screen) for a split second (fast pc), It doesn't CREATE any such "Phone_SPCS_Custom.prc" file on my machine.
    Did you FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS line by line?
    is this specifically for Sprint customers or does it also werk for ATTWS and SUCKular?

btw, thanks for making a DIY file...I'm sure it helps you not have to make 1 billion diff. splash screens and helps us feel like "hackers"
    hey, anyone got a host where the 320X320 files can be stored? I don't think it would take toooo much bandwidth...

it'd be nice if we could share... 'cause I'd LOVE to get my hands on some napoleon, some King of the HIll, and even some UK
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Messed with mine and it works

http://treo.clickonpc.com/images/splash/splash_on.jpg
    http://treo.clickonpc.com/images/splash/splash_off.jpg

Phone_SPCS_Custom.prc

If I have time this weekend I make start a Database for people to upload there splash screens to share
    Thanks J.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Glad you like it! Like I said I will try to create a Database for people to host their screens
    Can someone PLEASE be kind and make a these into a splash screen for SPCS T650? Thanks I appreciate it GREATLY!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    Have you had a chance to look at moding these in to .src files yet?
    I downloaded the Blue one and will try to take a look at it soon.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    is this specifically for Sprint customers or does it also werk for ATTWS and SUCKular?

btw, thanks for making a DIY file...I'm sure it helps you not have to make 1 billion diff. splash screens and helps us feel like "hackers"

This set of files is specific to Sprint. If someone posts their ATT or Cingular Phone_**** app I'll be happy to take a look at moding and adding it to the program. Ideally the bat file could generate all three splash screens at a single go.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    it's NOT WORKING...... everytime I hit the "create_splash_screen.bat" I see the dos prompt (black screen) for a split second (fast pc), It doesn't CREATE any such "Phone_SPCS_Custom.prc" file on my machine.
    Try going to DOS prompt and running create_splash_screen from there manually. Post any errors you get. Also, stop yelling...it doesn't make people want to help you.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast